Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Bored

There is much to be done, but I am too tired to move. So here is an updated survvey for your reading pleasure:





How far along? 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant
Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds (holy shit, how did THAT happen?!)
Sleep: up 2-4 times/night to pee, plus another 3-4 times to switch sides because my hips and legs are killing me
Movement: all.the.time. it's just now starting to change from kicks and jabs to some pretty big rolls and turns. not to mention the amazing bladder trampoline routine
Symptoms: physical exhaustion, go from full to starving in a matter of seconds
Symptoms I DON'T have: snail trail/swamp crotch
Food cravings: avacados, coca-cola, hot choclate, milk
Food aversions: none really
Gender: I'll let you know around January 26th
Labor Signs: just good old braxton hicks. hoping their frequency indicates that my body will pop this baby out like it's nothing when the time comes
Belly Button in or out? flat with a little bit at the top poking out
What I miss: raw sushi, and i have been craving a beer.
What I am looking forward to: meeting my little sweetheart. and not feeling like a cow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment