Sunday, January 22, 2012

Still Growing Poppy

Poppy's due date is in four days! FOUR. DAYS. Yippee!!! 
That being said, I had my 39 week OB appt. on wednesday, and doc said I have made...wait for it...NO progress! Ha. None. Closed up tight and hard. Awesome. Not. This whole waiting game the last few weeks is bad enough. The last thing you want to hear is that your body is not making even the slightest adjustments to indicate that it will be allowing your baby to gracefully enter the world in a timely manner. I'd even take a freaking fingertip dilated! Something. But, it is what it is. My sweet baby will come when he or she is ready. Or on January 30th. That is the day we are scheduled for an induction if my cervix still feels like that of a virgin. Stupid idiot cervix. I want to yell at it like that old Mervyn's commercial, "open, open, open".
Anyway, enough about the state of my cervix (no disrespect cervix, I still love you and have faith in you). Let's talk about....oh wait, there is NOTHING else to talk or think about besides when the baby is going to come. Damn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment