Saturday, December 17, 2011

33 down, 7 to go

Ahhhh, I love Sundays. Soup's on the stove, sun shining in the window, and I can put my feet up without feeling guilty. 


33 weeks and 3 days pregnant today. Hopefully Poppy will be here in less than 7 weeks. Can't wait to meet this little person. Today my cousin Ken came over and took some maternity pics for me! He is super talented and I can't wait to see them :)


It has been a week since our lovely shower, and the basement is packed with baby stuff. SO much baby stuff. We are forever grateful. On Friday I put together the bouncer and we took the carseat out...it was fully assembled, yay! It's sitting on the dining room table and it's gorgeous and I love it. Pretty soon we'll install it in the backseat of the car! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment