Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my Birthday! And today is the best birthday of my life. I have the gift that I have always wanted. The most amazing, miraculous gift in the world. I have been waiting for what feels like my entire life to recieve this gift. It's poppy (duh).
I have always been intrugued and amazed by conception (not the dirty part, you perv), fetal development, childbirth - the whole thing. I mean, there is another PERSON inside of me! Hello, that is crazy! And so cool. I knew from a young age it was something that I couldn't wait to experience. And then, to top it all off, you get a baby at the end! And you get to be a mommy, the greatest and most important job in the world. Wow. I wanted it so bad that I was afraid I would never get it (sorry, it's in my genes). And the fact that I did is a blessing. Thanks God. 


So today, for my birthday, I am grateful for my baby. And just as much, I am grateful for the man who gave me such a precious gift. Thank You, Andrew, for making all of my dreams come true. I love you so much. (And so does poppy!). p.s. You're hot. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment