Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nap, anyone?



Sure! Don't mind if I do! Remember how I mentioned miraculously waking up with a burst of energy a few weeks ago, and how thrilled I was that it was lasting? Well, it went away. I'm tired. All. The. Time. Took a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday and 1 1/2 hour today. Still tired. Trying to stay awake past 9pm so I can spend some time with my hubs.
Today marks 14 weeks, which means poppy is the size a lemon. The large ones, like this:

Have you ever seen such a beautimous sight?! She (yeah, yeah, yeah, it might be a boy) is approximately  4 inches long and weighs about 1 3/4 oz. Wowza! She is also hard at work growing eyebrows and more hair on her head. Good job poppy, keep on growing!
Since I am tired and can't think of anything creative to write about, here is a lame pregnancy survey that I've seen on other blogs:

How far along? 14 weeks (beginning the fourth month! squeeeeeee!)
Total weight gain/loss: down 2 pounds (stupid morning sickness)
Sleep: sucks at night. wake up at least 3 times to pee, toss a turn a lot.
Movement: not yet. feel some thumping, but it's probably gas
Symptoms: starving all the time. peeing all the time. thirsty all the time. tired. backache.
Symptoms I DON'T have: morning sickness
Food cravings: tomato sauce, salsa, spaghettios, cereal, bagels and cream cheese
Food aversions: veggies :(
Gender: I'll let you know around January 26th
Labor Signs: dear lord, none yet, thank god.
Belly Button in or out? in and the hole is getting bigger and bigger
What I miss: raw sushi, cold cuts
What I am looking forward to: getting a big baby bump, feeling baby move, decorating the nursery
That's all she wrote tonight, folks. It's 8:30 and poppy is ready for bed. Night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment