Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dear Poppy

Dear, sweet, Poppy,


You are so loved. As I lay here, feeling your squirm and kick inside me, I am overcome with love for you already. Imagining the first moment I get to see and hold and snuggle and kiss and feed you is overwhelming, I cannot imagine how my heart will burst with love when that time actually arrives. But you know what's really cool? Thinking about the love that will surround you from every direction once you take your first breath on your own. Daddy and I are so very blessed with amazing, wonderful, supportive people in our lives; and now we get to share YOU with them! Your grandparents and aunts and uncles will spoil you with love and attention. Mommy and daddy's friends, old and new, can't wait to meet you and see your precious face. Cousins, great aunts and uncles, neighbors, great grandma...we are so very lucky to be surrouned by such generous, caring people. And to experience all of them through your eyes, Poppy, will truly be a joy. You will laugh with these people, cry with them, learn and grow from them, and develop into your own beautiful personality. Daddy and I so look forward to guiding you in the direction of being the very best you can be. We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment