Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nobody Told Me

Nobody told me that...

it would become too difficult to squat over public toilets with the baby bump, and i would give up and just sit down.


how incredibly freaked-out-terrified i would be for the first 12 weeks.


i would wake up in the middle of the night with charlie horses in my legs.


i would fall in love with my baby daddy all over again, every day.


feeling baby move is the coolest feeling ever in the world (ok, yes they did. but i just didn't understand until it happened). 


my tummy would grow more hair than my legs ever have. grossness.


my ribs would hurt. bad. 


when i laughed, it would be the most hearty, full, satisfying laugh i've ever felt.


sneezing would cause intense pain in my abdominal muscles, causing me to jump out of bed and double over.


at the end of the day I would find crumbs from several meals embedded in the skin on the top of my belly. delicious! 

...and i'm sure much, much more to come ; )






No comments:

Post a Comment