Monday, September 26, 2011

22 Weeks!

I'm a little late in posting, but we have reached the 22 week mark! Here is that same survey I completed 8 weeks ago, just for fun:

How far along? 22 weeks. OMG, just realized Poppy is due EXACTLY 4 months from today!
Total weight gain/loss: + 13 pounds (but it's ALLLLLLL belly. ha. i wish).
Sleep: pain in my hips and legs wakes me up many times a night, as well as going potty 1 -2 times. but i usually get right back to sleep so i really can't complain!
Movement: oh yes! this is my favorite form of entertainment these days. feeling poopy kick, twirl, dance...and watching it too! Nonna and Daddy have also been able to feel the kicks! Best. Thing. Ever.
Symptoms: heartburn, cravings, weepy
Symptoms I DON'T have: no more morning sickness!
Food cravings: fresh tomatoes, sweets
Food aversions: um, none. feed me.
Gender: I'll let you know around January 26th
Labor Signs: dear lord, none yet, thank god.
Belly Button in or out? almost flattened out, with a big smiley face at the top thanks to my naval piercing.

What I miss: raw sushi, cold cuts, jumping around like a maniac with my students without turning red, sweaty, and breathless, sleeping on my back
What I am looking forward to: finishing the nursery, registering, MEETING POPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment