Monday, September 12, 2011

Poppy Strong Like Bull!

Today is a super exciting milestone for us...I just saw Poppy kick from the outside! It is the neatest thing ever. I hadn't felt the baby move as much today as I have the past week, so I was feeling a little anxious for some dance party, belly edition action. After a loooooong day I was lying on the couch (finally) relaxing when I began to feel those beautiful familiar flutters. I lifted up my shirt to have a look, because these felt stronger than usual. A few seconds later, boom, there it was. On the left side, just under my belly button, a wave! What a delight. It is so comforting to know that Poppy is growing stronger; strong enough to kick mommy nice and hard. I've been staring at my belly for the past hour, and got to see several more thumps. Yay Poppy!!! Can't wait until Daddy catches a glimpse and can feel you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment